пятница, декабря 16, 2005

Going Home

Hey Everyone,

This will be my last post until I return to America. Actually this kinda reminds me of my post very similar to this one back in August. Thinking about back then and all the things going on and all the thoughts running through my head, I really am amazed to be sitting here. In so many ways I just can't believe I've been in Russia for 4 months, nor that I am actually coming home. It's been quite an experience and oddly enough I still have another semester in front of me. But no time to think of that now, I've got 5 weeks of vaction in America and I have a lot I cannot wait to do. Thanks to everyone for sticking with me this semester, but don't go away there's plenty more to come.

See you on the other side, bye for now!

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

Looking forward to your return!