среда, января 18, 2006

Back to Russia

Hmm, well yes so I didn't post much over the break. Sorry. I'd like to say there were many factors in this lack of posting, but to be honest I was just lazy. Well okay technically I had a week of holidays and being back in the States days, then about 2 weeks of some very annoying computer problems, including one with my new computer. But even with that there is still a week unaccounted for, so oh well, no posting.

Well that really is about to change. Tomorrow I head back to Russia to finish up this year abroad. That means I will be looking forward to many things (but not everything, it wasn't all smiles ). It does mean that I'll be posting regularly again. So if you have stuck with me over these past few weeks, then congrates I reward you with new posts! If you haven't, well you wouldn't be reading this so who cares about you!

A whole new semester of stories and pictures and who knows what, stick with me people!

Комментариев нет: