понедельник, января 30, 2006

Snow

I think I should point out the large amount of snow here in Vladimir. I mean I know it's Russia and you might say to me, "Joey of course there's a lot of snow in Russia!" Well, you didn't and now you've lost your chance. There is a lot of snow in Russia. Every sidewalk and street in this entire town is bordered by at least 3 feet of piled snow. I think back to my winters in Maryland where we might get a big snow here or there but after 2 weeks you forget all about it. The thing with snow is that if it stays below zero, it's not going away. So do a little math, it's been snowing here almost everyday since mid December. All that snow is still here, buried as it may be. Good for skiing, not for snowballs (too cold for snowballs). Anyways, this is something I've never really experienced before, constant snow and a lot of it). It's interesting to say the least.

Комментариев нет: