среда, мая 17, 2006

End of the Semester

Yes today officallt ended my year abroad with my last day of class. Man I am so glad to be done for the summer. I can't wait to get home and do nothing for a change. This week has been pretty wired. I 've been running around here and there more times than I can count. We had our big banquet last night and today will be my last meeting with my tutor. After that I'll pretty much be packing until I leave.

As far as packing goes, I'm sure I'll be leaving plenty behind. I simply have to much stuff collected over 2 semesters and not enough strength points or item slots to hold it all.

I do belive I might fit a post in tomorrow, but if I don't until Amercia everybody! I hope to see many of you when I get home too!

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

We're looking forward to seeing you!