суббота, мая 27, 2006

Movies

Last night I went to see X-men 3. As far as the movie goes I guess I was disappointed. I don't really know. I did enjoy the movie, well until the end. I won't give you any spoilers, but let's just say the ended destroyed many of my hopes and dreams. What happened to Rogue angered me the most, she was always one of my favorites and well ... Anyways, sitting in the theater I was reminded of something.

During my year abroad I discovered that Russians applaud really um odd. After every play, concert, or even the occasional movie, they would applaud. Nothing too weird right? Well, unlike most, the clapping ALWAYS ended up synchronized, always. They clap at the same time, like to a beat that wasn't there. I don't really like clapping in synch, I find it annoying. But, I find this interesting, in my experience audiences don't usually do this.

Комментариев нет: