понедельник, декабря 05, 2005

A few things on last weekend

Today I thought I would go over a few interesting things I did over the weekend.

First off do you guys remember that final scene in Romeo and Juliet, you know the one where Romeo and Juliet are dancing around heaven with Mercutio? Well that is at least how the quite non-traditional version of Romeo and Juliet that I saw on Sunday ended. Actually it was really horrible, it seemed like they tried to turn the play into some kind of comedy, but the joke seemed to be how funny I can make myself be while saying my lines. Plus it had some weird modern dances scenes scattered through out. Well, that's what I did Sunday.

Saturday was a productive meeting with my tutor, we finally found a book on fencing in Russian, Ya! (I fence for those who don;t already know), that was good.

Friday was of course another excursion around our litle town. We went to the two famous cathedrals here, it was pretty interesting, but not much to say.

Thursday we celebrated another birthday, which means we headed to our favorite bar/cafe, the Red Stallion, and stayed till closing, which is only 1 o'clock. Not too late, but the bus stop running at 11:30 here, so it does mean a long walk home.

Ya so 2 weeks. My first exam is actually tomorrow, wish me luck.

2 комментария:

Cornelius Griggs комментирует...

hey joey, lets enter the business plan competition. I thought it was silly, then I realized we had a really good idea in prince george's last year

Sebastian комментирует...

Hey I'm all for it