пятница, декабря 23, 2005

My first few hours back

Maybe some of you are asking so what do you do when you return to America after 4 months. Well I can tell you not much. Why? Mainly because by the time I actually got home I had been awake for about 2 days and traveling for almost 24 hours straight. Yes, it was only a 10 hour plan ride, but add in the 3 hours to drive to the airport, the 2 hours to fly from New York to DC, and the 1 and 1/2 hours to drive home and that's like well 16 and 1/2 hours. But also add in the 9 hours in the Moscow airport and the rest of the waiting and lay-overs and you got a lot of time with very little sleep. So basically all I did was enjoy being with my family for a few hours, then I went to bed.

But if you still want to know the first thing I did, well I guess that would be play Xbox, that is the first thing I did when I woke up. It was glorious.

I should also say that it surprised me how little I actually talked about Russia with my family and friends. It's not that we did not say anything, in fact there were many questions and conversations. I really just pictured hours of conversation based on my many wacky adventures in Russia. No doesn't really go down that way.

Комментариев нет: