пятница, декабря 23, 2005

Hey Everyone,

Well I've been enjoying America for a few days, but now I feel it's time to get back to bloging. I've got about 800 pictures of my time in Russia and although I don't plan to show them all ... well will see. Anyways I thought I would pick out a couple of my favorites to start this thing off.

This would be from left to right Shawn, Tim, and Tom (my resident director). At the time I was playing around with my camera's options, but I think this one came out really neat.

This one is a cool picture of the sqaure by the Hermitage in Petersurg with the column and the sun and everything, well I like it.

Here we have all the guys in my group and we are standing on top a fort in Pskov.

Lastly, this one I really like, and I think the big cloud makes the whole picture, but either way I enjoy staring at it.

Комментариев нет: