четверг, декабря 01, 2005

Week 14 Gone

Well today finished off week 14, which means I have 2 more weeks left in Russia (not counting next semester of course, to the 3rd decimal place of course). This week has been an interesting one for me. I can't say I did too much, but classes were good and there were some fun nights at the cafes. Actually it was only one night, but it was still fun. As I may have said before, every Wednesday we have a round table with some Russian students studying english. Every night after the round table we go out to a cafe. Anyways, its a nice break in the middle of the week. It's actually kinda funny because cafes in Russia usual aren't suited for large crowds so last night we walked around looking for a cafe for about an hour before deciding to give up and go to our usual place. I actually like the usual place, but whatever.

As for this weekend, not too much is going on either, we have a little excursion in Vladimir to some Cathedrals and then a bunch of free time. The real fun begins next week. Why? Because we start all the finishing up things you do every semester, thank-you dinners, final meetings, exam preps, you know stuff like that.

I'll soon be back in America, that will be sweet, 2 weeks is such a short amount of time.

1 комментарий:

Sebastian комментирует...

Come what may Mike, come what may.

(I am glad you got it though)