понедельник, апреля 17, 2006

Happy Easter

Well well well, I've returned. The big news being that Masstime.org has finally failed me. No, I did not find a Church (Only got to go to Holy Thursday). Here is what happened. The address I got off of Mass times was wrong, no Church there. I asked around, but no Church in the area. Back at the hotel our tour guide mentioned that the Catholic Church was closed, more bad news. However, this meant that there was a Catholic community here, they must be going to Mass somewhere right? Well, upon finding the location of this Church, I walked around for another hour and still found nothing. So as far as I know Yaraslavl has no Catholic Church, at least at this time.

But, I guess it wasn't all bad, the weekend was fun (Yaraslavl is about double the size of Vladimir, with many more things to do). Plus the hotel was full of nothing but singles, so I had my own room, that was awesome. Anyways I think I'll be attending the Orthodox service this coming Sat/Sun. Should be interesting, it will be my first time at an Orthodox Mass.

Well, I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter, with lots of good will and eggs and celebrating!

Комментариев нет: