пятница, апреля 07, 2006

Weekly update

Pardon my recent absenence everyone, I've been busy registering for the upcoming fall semester and that has really sucked up all of my time.

So I've got 6 weeks left in Russia. The more I think about it, the more it seems like such a short amount of time. In a week it will be Easter, then in 2 more weeks I'll be vacationing in Sochi (Ocean City of Russia), and 2 weeks after I return from Sochi I fly home. Time is really gonna fly!

This Sunday we'll be having our semester feast at our Resident Directors apartment. Last semester this was Thanksgiving, for spring we're doing Easter. We'll be having ham and many other wonderful things. I really can't wait, this will be so good. A week after that I'll be in Yaraslavl. I've managed to find a Catholic Church there so all should be well, assuming I find it. Easter being as important as it gets for Mass I really hope I do, but it should be fine.

So what have I been upto recently. Let's see, I actually saw a really good horror movie, it was English or American, but it was great. I highly recommend it, "The Dark" (which in Russia they translated it to Dark Powers for some reason). It's set in Wales and deals with a lot of the local lore there and some really scary sheep. The tag line read "One of the living for one of the dead" this translates to "You will love this movie!" School has been good for anyone whos wants to know and the weather has been great. It got upto 50 degrees today. I've shedded my winter coat and can't wait to lose the jacket altogether! Tonight I'll be heading to a cafe to celebrat another birthday, always fun.

So you all real soon.

Комментариев нет: