вторник, апреля 11, 2006

Weird Surprise

I was walking around town the other day and to my surprise I see an orange Nissan 350Z (hardtop). I found this not only surprising in the fact that it was an expensive Japanese car in Vladimir, but that it happens to be my current favorite. I tend to be a big fan of any car that comes in orange, I especially like the metallic finish. But, The 350Z is also one of my dream cars, one I haven't seen in about 7 months. So it was a nice little surprise, and a little weird. I think that has been the only Nissan I've ever seen in Russia.

On another front, has anyone ever heard of "Nochni Dozor"? In the States it'd be called "Night Watch". I believe there is an American remake running around somewhere, but it's actually a Russian movie, along with it's sequel "Day Watch", which has been getting a lot of advertising lately. I saw the first half of "Night Watch" today and it was pretty interesting, vampires and all. If you get a chance check it out.

Комментариев нет: