четверг, апреля 13, 2006

Yaraslavl

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow, very early (like 8 in the morning), I leave for 3 days to Yaraslavl. Yaraslavl is actually twice the size of Vladimir, I guessing it will be much like the other weekend trips we take around here. Fun, old museums, and 3 days of much needed vacation. Man, this week has been hard, at least 4 hours of homework a night (5 last night), but it's all over now. It's relaxation time, as well Holy Week. I do hope I find this church in Yaraslavl, I don't really want to break my streak of consecutive Easter Masses (or consecutive Russian Masses). But things are looking good, I have the address and even a few of my friends have expressed interest in going with me! So I'll be out till Monday.

Happy Easter Everyone!

(How about a prayer for my Easter church hunt success?)

1 комментарий:

Alan O'Connor комментирует...

Happy vacation in Yaraslavl, and a most blessed Easter!!