вторник, февраля 21, 2006

Back Online

I'm starting to lose faith in my current internet cafe. I came in yesterday to finally get back online after a weekend away and I find that the power is out, again. That was the second time the power has gone out in this place. Oh well, not much I can do, this is just about the only game in town, I really don't like the other place.

Ok so, last weekend I was in Suzdal again. I really like that little town. The food was excellent, they have this really good pork fired in egg and covered with cheese, and the best blini (like a pancake) desert I've ever had. Plus we went back to the hotel we stayed at last semester for a little pool/sauna fun. They have a really great pool. So Suzdal was fun.

Coming up this Thursday is a Russian holiday, Men's Day. It's actually not that big of a holiday, but we do get the day off from school. The big day is Women's Day on March 8th, I hear that is a huge holiday. But this Men's Day is also my friends birthday, which of course we will be celebrating.

In other news, I've offically passed the 1st month mark for this semester, only 3 more months in which to live in Russia. I'am sure I'll miss it when the time comes, but I'm itching to get back to UMD and America in general (when I say get back I mean get back and stay back). I'm pretty tried of lugging my life around in suitcases. It will be nice to feel at home again. Still, I've got a lot to look forward to here. in 2 and 1/2 weeks I get my Petersburg trip, can't wait!

Комментариев нет: