четверг, февраля 16, 2006

Silence

I notice that I’ve been pretty quite for a couple days. I do apologize, but let me explain. Lately I have found myself unusually busy. For some reason This whole week has been filled with at least 3 hours of homework a night, plus various other projects I’ve had to work on. Well it is summer job season and as always I’m a bit worried about my prospects, although this year looks promising. So basically my time at the internet café has been filled with many emails to various people and a bit of researching as well, with much more still to go. Do you guys realize that I actually have to register for classes soon!? Exactly how that will go done with me being in Russia and rather restricted when it comes to internet access, I don’t know, not to mention I’m not entirely sure how this years worth of credits will pan out. Aside from that online job applications take a long time when you only have an hour a day in which to do them. Plus I also have the little things like school, home life, and my various appointments. Example? Well today was basketball. That probably took up 2 hours of my time after school. But I had to keep up my dominance on the court (man I had this sweet 3 pointer in one game).

So long story short, or whatever, My blogging access has been severely restricted. However, I have been keeping up a few posts at home and if you scroll down you will be sure to see them.

Комментариев нет: