среда, февраля 01, 2006

Moscow

This weekend I'll be in Moscow. Yeah for that! So of course you probably won't see a post until I get back on Monday. I know, you can hang in there.

So tomorrow marks the week point and I can say with confidence that I am settled in again. (Much faster than last semester). Classes are in full swing and have actually been fun so far (we got to do a little political debating about Yeltsin in class today, it was hard in Russian but fun none the less). It seems this semester we have picked a new place to be "Our Cafe" and this one has a movie theater too (no dark beer though). Speaking of which, last Friday I saw "Cry Wolf", Of course it was in Russian but moving pictures aren't that hard to understand in any language, especially horror flicks. The movie was well ... I liked the idea, but not so much the presentation, plus the last five mintues were stupid.

I don't think my sleep schedule has caught up with me yet, I still wake up a couple times a night. Last semester this didn't go away for like a month or two. Oh well I guess.

See you in a few days!

Комментариев нет: