понедельник, февраля 06, 2006

Letters

I thought I would let you guys know what you could send me this semester if you so decided again. I know last semester I aked for swedish fish (and that offer is still open, yes I will accept and eat any swedish fish sent to me for FREE). But I'll be honest you don't have to send to bucks to ship those out here unless you really want to. What would be great to get are letters. Letters are cheap and fun to get, Nothing special just a hello, maybe a picture, who knows maybe I'll return a reply (well, you'll at least get a thank you email).

Anyways my address is

600000 Vladimir, Tsentr Russistiki KORA,
ul. Vorovskogo, d.14, Joseph Tercero, Russia

(Ya, there's my real name, oh well I suppose)

By the way, If you would like to use my courier services go ahead and send me and email, space is limited, so first come first serve. I can bring back anything really, just let me know. Delivery date: May

Комментариев нет: