воскресенье, февраля 26, 2006

Lent

With Febuary coming to a close and Lent fast approaching, Wednesday to be precise. I thought I'd let you guys know what I'll be doing.

Actually it's not that interesting. Of course I'll me going to Ash Wednesday Mass this Wednesday. There I will recieve ashes and then go home.

Anyways slightly more interesting than that is the fact that I went to the new chinese food restruant that recently opened up and it was basically the best food I've ever eaten. The food was excellent and to add to that it was incredable cheap, like any meal would be under 5 bucks. It also served the best green tea I have ever had. Overall it was an excellent meal and I can't believe a restruant like that exisits in Vladimir. So I'm quite happy.

Let's see we also had another birthday last week and there will be another this week. Birthday parties are always fun.

Other than that, not much has happened. I'm still 2 weeks away from our St. Pete's trip. Can't wait. I guess it's been about 5 weeks into the last semester? Really it feels like time is going to fly. After Petersburg we have a week an then 4 days of independent travel, then a week, then it's Easter and another excursion, then a week, then I'm off to Sochi for 2 weeks, then it's exams and I come home. Well, I guess its about 11 weeks no matter how you look at it, whatever.

Комментариев нет: