вторник, марта 21, 2006

Back From Peter

Well it's been a week and I've return from my little vacation to Petersburg. What can I say it was great. I managed to hit all of my planned sites too (that would be the Mexican resturant, Sushi bar, and blini (pancake) stand). The best way to describe the trip would definitely be delicious. I'll have a couple post coming on this one. I managed to do quite a few things in Peter, don't want to bore ou all with a huge post.

I also returned with quite a few pictures. I noticed that I haven't been posting many pictures lately. Well I've certain;y replenished my supply of choices so you should except a few in the next few days or weeks as well.

The big news today would be Spring. Happy spring everybody, as today is the first offical day. I see that back home it is well underway too. Here we got a snow storm. Well, it's not that bad, the snow is melting very rapidly, I'm actually surprised. But I can say that we are almost averaging above freezing temperatures, should only be a few more weeks, can't wait. Yesterday was also my name day (That would be St. Joseph), of course it was also Sunday, so perhaps you forgot, I know it happens.

Anyways Happy Spring, Happy St. Joseph Day, Happy Lent, etc, etc, etc.

Комментариев нет: