понедельник, марта 27, 2006

MLB one week away!

I'm not sure if you guys know or not, but I happen to be a pretty big baseball fan. In fact, I watch just about every Baltimore Orioles game that appears on TV. Last season I believe I hit 90% in that catogory. (I would have gone to a game but, well things happen, and tickets get sold out after a 2 hour drive and I don't really want to talk about it). Yes in just one week Baltimore Orioles Baseball will be back in action. Gees, just one more sport I will be missing while in Russia. Well, I'll only miss a month and a half, BUT that just happened to be the most winningest time for the Orioles last season. Hmm, maybe this season we'll actually win when it counts and not die after the all-star break. Well, I believe and I always will.

Orioles World Champs in 06 Baby!


P.S. be sure to watch opening day for me (April 3rd!)

1 комментарий:

Alan O'Connor комментирует...

I'll see what I can do. I think I watched about 5% of the games last summer, which is also an all time high for me.