вторник, марта 07, 2006

Week here week there

I'm going to complain about the internet one more time. I find it very inconvenient here! There I said it.

Moving on, I was in Moscow last weekend for a birthday. Fun was had all around and I had an excellent Thai dinner, Moscow has the best food ever! Actually I will be back in Moscow next weekend too. Why? Well, I' ve got another birthday to attend. Hopefully that will be the last Moscow trip in a while, as fun as it is, Moscow can be expensive. The big thing is I'll be going to Petersburg in 1 week exactly. I can't wait. Not only will it be 5 days of no class, but Petersburg also happens to have some of my favorite restaurants and bars. I plan to eat very well there, sushi, Mexican, sbarros, it will be great.

P.S. I finally saw Underworld 2 the other night and I must say that felt none of the disappointment I expected to feel like after I saw the first one. There was general improvement all around and I actually enjoyed the movie (plus Kate B. even say a few words in Russian!).

Комментариев нет: