среда, марта 22, 2006

Music

This will be quick, the computer is working strangely today.

Last week in Petersburg, I managed to make a return trip to the Money Honey club. I really like this place. It's rock your typical "American West" looking bar with a great Rockabily band and plenty of swing dancers (that's only the first floor). This is followed by a second floor with a discoteka, billards, air hockey, shooting gallery, and another stage for what is usually a rock/punk/whatever band. This week was no expecption. I really liked the band that played. I guess I would call them punk, but they played everything from ska to indie, plus they even covered some traditional Russian songs, which was really cool. The best part is the cover is only 5 bucks for the whole night and this place it open till 6 in the morning (and one my friends was actually there to see the sunrise).

Good times had by all.

Комментариев нет: