четверг, октября 13, 2005

Stuff and thoughts

Unfortunately for all of you out there I have some good posts I'd like to put up right now, but since blogspot doesn't let you upload directly from your brain to your computer, they will have to wait.

None the less, I thought I would do a quick post today just in case I don't get a chance tomorrow. Why is that a problem, well for those of you who don't know, tomorrow night I am off to St. Petersburg, via the red-eye train from Vladimir. Yes 8 glorious days of no class in St. Pete's, Pskov, and Novgorod. For all of you who do have class next week, I laugh at you, ha Ha! But do not worry I shall tell you how much fun I had when I get back.

Anyways, tonight I am headed to a cafe for some no classes fun. Keep watching, I'll be back!

Комментариев нет: