четверг, сентября 01, 2005

I'm here to learn?

Today marks the end of the first week of classes. Fridays we have excursions and no class and of course the weekends are off. So I have a nice 3 day weekend ahead of me. I won't be doing much. This weeks excursion is only around Vladimir, just museums and stuff. Not to exciting, but its something to do. Its next week that I am looking forward too. We have a 3 day excursion to Razian, another historical Russian city. That should be real fun.

Today we actually took a tour of the Vladimir Bread Factory. I have some very interesting (not really) pictures of how you make bread. I would post them but I forgot my usb cable today. (Yes I can post pictures, I think, um well see) The Хелб factory is very big and very full of bread. They gave us so much to try, like more than have a loaf each. It was good, but very filling. Of course do to my allergies I still can not smell or taste much. Lucky I think they are going away. I don't wake up dry mouth anymore and I get flashes of taste and smell, oh well. The best part of the tour was when we got to the "sucheski," which are little hard circles of very tasty bread rings. I love them and was very happy to eat a few samples.

That's all for now :)

Комментариев нет: