суббота, сентября 03, 2005

Some Thoughts

So I wanted to do a quick post on a few thins I've been upto. I was planning on posting some pictures today, but it seems that this won't be happening. As I should have guessed the computers here are set up so you can't mess with them. Right now that means that the USB ports are not working so I can't access my flash drive. This doesn't mean I can't post pictures it means I simply must find another way. (I could ask the clerk, but right now I don't really know how to describe what I want to do) So maybe I'll get it to work later.

Other than that, I am in the process of buying a cell phone to use here in Russia. I think I've picked out the one I want, I just need to get around to buying it. I've never actually bought a cellphone myself and I don't really know the process. The thought of heaving to learn it in Russian is not all that pleasing to me, but not much I can do about it. I know I have to fill out a lot of forms and sign stuff, but there is no way I'll be able to understand everything. Wish me luck with that.

Tomorrow I attend my first Mass in Russia and meet with potential tutors. It should be an interesting day. I'm definitely lookinf forward to going to Mass and meeting my new Catholic community.

Комментариев нет: