понедельник, сентября 19, 2005

Quick Post

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post real quick since I like to post often and its been a few days since my last post. Couple things I wanted to say.

1.) The internet cafes are just not working for me with writing longer post. So basically I've decided to begin typing up my posts at home and then uploading them here. Hopefully this will mean an increase in posts. Right now I'm have so much to say and so little time to say it!

2.) Its just 4 days until Moscow! Man, I've been reading about the Red Square, this place looks amazing. Don't worry I'll have lots of pics and posts for you guys.

3.) If you take a look at the statcounter, you'll see that we've surpassed 1000 hits on my little blog. I just wanted to thank everyone who has been visiting my blog over the past few weeks and months. (Especially those from the beginning, Julie D. from HC, the CSC gang, and anyone else) So Thanks!

P.S. Anyone from the CSC reading this, could you guys give a big hug and fond farewell the Fr. G, since I can't do it myself. I see he is saying his last Mass, sorry I'll miss it.

Thanks everyone !

1 комментарий:

Julie D. комментирует...

Congrats on the stat counter hitting that significant number! :-)

You're just gonna hafta keep a journal and fill us all in later ... and then you can relive fond memories at the same time (because I'm greedy ... I wanta know IT ALL!) :-0