среда, сентября 14, 2005

Pictures!

Well hello all. Guess what? I finally got some pictures up on my blog. The internet cafe here has been very slow in uploading images, but it finally worked today so here are two quick pics.


Here is a picture of my new Church. As you can see its pretty nice. Its small but very beautiful, and it is right in the center of town.


This is a picture of my room. The apartment is small, but I do have a very big room and it is all to myself. So I can't complain about anything there. The bed is a pullout sofa, but its comfortable enough.

As far as general updates go, my classes are as boring as ever, I really hope that improves soon, cause it is annoying. In a week and 2 days I am off to Moscow for the weekend. That promises to be a fun trip. We even get to see Lenin, which will be interesting. I can't wait! Culture Shock is slowly starting to decrease. I'm getting more used to everything and all that stuff. I've still got a bit to go before I feel at home, but it'll happen (thanks for all your thoughts and prayers). My Russian has definitely improved a lot so far. I am definitely better then I was at the end of last semester, although that is still not all that good. I do have a good time talking with my host Mom, she is great. I'm still not into a routine yet, and everyday gets a bit crazy at times, but that too is getting better.

So I hope to get some pictures of Ryazan up here soon, that was a fun weekend.

Комментариев нет: