четверг, сентября 29, 2005

Updates and pictures


I am starting to hate loading pictures, it takes so long, but for you guys, I do it. I pick out a couple pictures of Moscow to share. I also wanted to give an update post, which I will do now, since I can't seem to get my pictures up.

Ok so its been 5 weeks, I have been to Moscow and Ryazan, and in 2 weeks I will be going to Petersburg for 8 days. That will be awesome. I can't wait. This week actaully went by really fast. The heat has finally been turned on in my apartment, but it is still very warm around here, like 60's (16-19 in celsius), so that really isn't a good thing. I haven't really done much since I got back from Moscow and home life has been normal. My babushka and I have gotten into a routine of watching this Russian serial everynight, its actually ok, and she loves it.

Tomorrow, we go to the house of some famous Russian avator, which really isn't all that thrilling. Ah! but Ivan showed me the fencing club here in Vladimir on Tuesday. That was great. I haven't seen fencing in like 4 months and I was happy! I don't know if I'll be going there yet or not. They did have equipment I could use, but the only teacher there was foil, not epee, so if they have a Epee instructer, that will be great, if not, who knows, yes, I like commas, a lot.

Classes I still pretty boring, but what can you do about that, at least I'm learning a bit. My language skills have definietly improved. I'm curious to see where I will be in another month. That's it so far, hopefully the pictures will work better tomorrow or something.

3 комментария:

Julie D. комментирует...

But you look extremely cool while you're doing all that stuff. Way to keep up the American image! :-)

Sebastian комментирует...

Orange = cool, I think that is one of the those absolute truthes of the Universe.

Анонимный комментирует...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love california auto show then you will want to be there! All kinds of california auto show will be in attendance. For more information go to california auto show
See Ya There!!