вторник, ноября 08, 2005

And it was down to 6

You guys, you realize that I have only 6 weeks, well less than 6 weeks, left in my first semester abroad. This is crazy just crazy. So many things are in motion. For example, I have already bought my plane ticket home. (Actually never bought a ticket by myself before, it was fun, hope I make it home). Not to mention that it is November, that's the orange month, or am I the only one who thinks of orange when I think of November? And because it is November Advent is almost upon us. I get to see the Christmas season in Russia upclose and ... (hmm that's a bit cliche), nevermind. True I will be home for Christmas and New Years, which is too bad. Russians celebrate 2 New Years, Dec. 31 and Jan. 13 I think. I was told there will be much partying. Oh well, guess I'll just have to make do with America (and I think I will, ya America!).

Another interesting fact is our group here has found out who our new spring semester additions will be. This means we get to break in the newbies, always fun.

I should also mention that tomorrow shall be my Birthday, or the day of my birth if you will. Yes, it will be the big 22, drinking and the like will be so last year, on to more important things (No, I guess I don't believe that either). Actually I will be celebrating in Moscow, never said that before. Don't worry I'm sure I'll have pictures.

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

1. Wow, it's going by so quick!

2. But you are missed around here. You know, without you Mike was so dispirited without you that on the retreat he didn't even prank Michelle - he had to settle for just getting her upset. Also, I hear the Penguin and the Joker are starting to get cocky.

2. We'll have to have a birthday party for you in absentia or something.