четверг, ноября 03, 2005

So long week ten

So I've been in Russia for like ten weeks. It's been pretty cool, actually you guys should know this since you have been reading thus far. Well where I'm? At this exact moment I am in my usual internet cafe typing a blog post and kicking myself for bothering to look at the 9:30 Club's website to see that two of my favorite bands will be in town while I am not (Dropkick Murphys and Pennywise). Overall? Well I'm doing just great (aside from classes). Hmm, ya classes are not ... very ... um ... fun. Oh well I guess, can't have everything right? I think the real questions is how's my language doing. That I am afraid I can not answer, in fact I've been wondering that myself lately. Honestly I don' know. I can tell you that I have grown leaps and bounds since I got here, but I am where I should be after 2 months? Who knows, I seem to be doing just fine with classwork, and I am talking more with the few Russian's I know, but well, who knows.

With all the posting on Peter I haven't mentioned much on what I have been doing in the past few weeks (oh don't worry you guys will here it) Needless to say I have "obtained" (bought) some skates and plan to christen them tomorrow (I love hockey).

Either way, my first semester here is coming to an end, I'm home in a month and a half (how weird is that?). And in a week I'll be 22 years old (also weird). I'll be posting some more on all of this soon, keep watching!

Комментариев нет: