среда, ноября 09, 2005

Birthday Wishes

It's my Birthday!

Thanks to everyone who posted or emailed me a birthday hello, you guys are great.

I thought I would post once more before I'm off to Moscow. So what has my birthday been like so far? Breakfast was good, my host Mom got me a card and a copy of Doctor Zhivago (Russian of course, I hope I can read it soon). That was great and unexpected, she is so nice. I also got a big candy bar from my teachers and some various things from friends like candy and an orange shoe horn (seems everywhere I go my reputation follows). What's next? Well there'll be some cafeing and the like, than its off to bed (my train to Moscow is at 7:25am). Should be fun.

As you might have noticed I added a new section to the blog, a nice little book list. I figured you can't just read War and Peace and not tell everyone! Aside from the bragging rights that come with having read it, it was one of the best books I have ever read. It took 6 months but it was worth it. Certain people may also notice that I finally read Orthodoxy (only took me like a year and a half, what?), but it was also very good.

Lastly, as I've said I'm off to Moscow this weekend, which means no posting again till most likely Monday, but come Monday I will have plenty, see ya soon!

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

Did you read "Heretics" yet?