четверг, ноября 17, 2005

An odd night

Here is an interesting (although short story for you).

Last night I happened to be sleeping at 3 am, as I usually do, when I was suddenly awaken by a rather loud bang. This bang was followed by another in quick succession and than a very loud crash. What happened? Well apparently someone decided it would be a good idea to break my window. Yes, the window in my room now has a very large whole in it. Don't worry too much, the window is double paned, so I won't get cold, but really what the heck! I should mention that this has happened before. I mean that about 11 pm that same night I was startled again by someone banging on my window. I can also think of a couple other days when this occurred to. Now whether this person was actually trying to break the window or whether he finally got a surprise of his own (and maybe some glass in his hand) I really can't say. All I really know is that he is a big jerk who just made a sweet old lady have to buy a new window. Man, if I ever find out who this is ... well anyways it really sucked. I don't really like people who screw with people they don't know just for there own perverse pleasure. I mean a joke is nice around friends, but a friend would pay for a broken window.

2 комментария:

Cornelius Griggs комментирует...

you should set a trap. for instance dig a really deep hole below the window.

when he comes by to pound on it he'll fall in. Or perhaps you could dump a bucket of water some place where it would freeze and would make sneaking around in the dark treacherous.

huge bonus if you arrange strings and things such that a bucket of water falls on anyone snooping around. Of course you'll have to use salt or antifreeze so you don't just dump a block of ice on the ground.

seriously though vandalism is quite annoying. someone crashed into my parked car the other day, and I've been wishing I could get my hands on the person ever since.

Sebastian комментирует...

Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I've actually been waiting to see if the person will come back and try their luck again, but I haven't had anymore problems. Perhaps he's given up, who can say.