суббота, августа 13, 2005

12 days to go

In my preparations for Russia I've just spent the last 2 days putting pretty much all my CD's onto my computer. Soon my laptop will basically be a storage unit for music and photos. As time grows nearing to my departure I am slowly getting my packing together. I honestly did not think packing would be this hard. I am having a very hard time decided what to pack. I can't even decide what clothes I should bring. Its pretty annoying and I'm also pretty lazy so I can't but wonder if I'll be ready in time.

I did finally find out who I will be staying with in Russia though. I will be living with a Russian Babushka, she lives alone but has children and grandchildren. The grandkids are a bit younger than I am. I can only hope that we'll get along, she seems nice and she's had an American student before. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

1 комментарий:

Sebastian комментирует...

I'm not a fan of random promotion and plugging. I'd rather not see something like this again.