пятница, августа 19, 2005

The Face of Choice

If there is one thing that pro-choicers shout the most at me is that it is the woman's "choice" as whether she should be able to have an abortion. First off I'd like to thank the pro-choice movement for ruining the word "Choice" for me. Seriously, ever time I hear that word now I cringe a bit. I just can't use it anymore, so thanks for that. Second, I always surpress a smile when someone tells me its their "choice" because I just know that the next argument will be how due to poverty or family or some other cause women have no "choice" but to have an abortion.

Anyways, I was reading lifenews.com and I came upon this story. Its about how a pregnant girl was almost killed by her boyfriend after she refused to have an abortion.

Some "choice"

Комментариев нет: