четверг, августа 25, 2005

The Embassy Suites Hotel

Hello everyone,

I'm posting from the Embassy Suites Hotel in Washington DC. I had to by some internet time because I forgot to write down some important information (Like Church addresses). So it is now costing me $10 bucks to type this message. Well actually its $10 for 24 hours, but basically the same thing.

So the past two days have been orientation, a lot of orientation. Most of the information they have told as only elevated my fears. Basically this year will be very fun, but the first month will be pretty horrible. I mean horrible as very awkward and uncomfortable. This has me a bit worried, but I must say during evening prayer tonight I definitely got some encouragement.

"Do not abandon or forsake me,
O God my help!
Through my father and mother forsake me,
the Lord will receive me."

Obviously my Mom and Dad have not forsaken me (duh!), but you get the point. God is right by my side, giving me strength. Well it definitely took away my anxiety (for at least a while).

Other than that, there are about 13 people in my group going to Vladimir, and we are the only students studying at the KORA Institute. This is pretty cool, it means we will be like 2 or 3 to a teacher. Well, my flight leaves at about 5pm tomorrow and then I'm off!

Комментариев нет: