понедельник, августа 29, 2005

From Russia

Hello internet world! I'm back online!

Well, it was a crazy few days getting to Russia and getting used to just about everything, but I finally found some time to get on the internet. This is the first time I've used an internet cafe and trying to find out what to do in Russian has been difficult at best. But here I am. Because it is costing me money to seat here and type, I'm not going to go into a long post about what I have been up to since I left America. I'll need so time to hammer out what I want to say and all that stuff, give me a day or two. I just want to give some quick info. I don't know if I will be posting pictures, it depends on whether I can connect to these computers and stuff, we'll see. I want to say that it is very hard to adjust at the moment, feeling uncomfortable like 100% of the time is not fun, but give me a few weeks and I'm sure I'll never want to leave. Culture Shock is pretty tough to deal with, especially when you live with a Russian family. Speaking of, my family is very nice, more on them later.

In closing, I'm here, I'm ok, and hopefully I will survive.

Keep praying please!

2 комментария:

Julie D. комментирует...

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Анонимный комментирует...

I remember my first few weeks in Germany were very difficult because of the constant mental exhaustion from having to concentrate very hard just to understand what anyone was saying. Fortunately everyone was very nice to me and patient as well.