вторник, августа 16, 2005

You know what's weird

Ok so it is kinda of late right now, but maybe not late enough for my mind to be wandering as much as it is. Right Now I am staring at my computer mouse, which happens to be a miniature mouse designed for laptops. I bought it (at Home Depot of all places, it was just so cheap) to just be a little mouse I could easily bring to Russia, it has a retractable cord for space saving you see. Well, I've been using this mouse for about a week and it's so tiny. I guess I've gotten used to it because I when I went to use the house computer I grabbed the mouse and was like whoo, dude, this thing is huge ... it like fills up my whole hand.

I have the same experience with the laptop and desktop keyboards, it's so weird how you can get so used to certain things.

I don't know, just a random thought.

Комментариев нет: