среда, августа 10, 2005

What did you just say?!!??!

You all ready for something weird? Ok I was driving home the other day and a commercial came on the radio. It started out with a bunch of people saying stuff like, "I didn't think it could happen to me," and "We thought we were protected." Long story short it was pretty clear they were people who had caught a disease or made a baby from a sexual encounter. Next, the announcer comes on and amazingly he makes a statement about how abstinence is the only 100% method of sex protection.

What's the catch? ITS A TROJAN CONDOM COMMERCIAL!!!

Yes, the next line was something about how, after abstinence, condom give the "most" protection.

The commercial itself didn't faze me, I've grown accustom to hearing condom commercials, but I just could not believe that a condom company would even mention abstinence! I'm not really sure if this means the company is reacting to America's changing morals or if there is some ulterior motive with Trojan, but I guess this is a good thing.

P.S. I checked out the Trojan website and you can actually view the commercial there. Check it out if you want to (I refuse to advertise their website based on my principles, just google it)

Комментариев нет: