четверг, августа 11, 2005

I'm so happy!!!

Oh man, this is great. Thanks to masstimes.org I was able to find the website for the Catholic Church in Vladimir. (Here is the site in English).

Its too bad that most of the site is not translated, but at least there are some pictures to look at. (I mean too bad for you all, I can read most of the Russian site hehe)

I'm looking at the Mass schedule (its only in the Russian part). Apparently the Russian word for Mass is Святая Месса (Summa), which translated to Most(Summa) Holy Mass. Although to my disappointment, it seems that daily Mass has been replaced with just the Liturgy of the Word (maybe that's just a summer thing)

I am very glad to find this, last time I tried I couldn't access the site, the Church looks beautiful (and traditional :). I can't wait to have Mass there. Unfortunately I can't seem to download the pictures from the site, but if you want a look at the Church, CLICK HERE, and follow the blue arrows at the bottom of the page for more pictures.

Комментариев нет: