пятница, августа 19, 2005

Sin City

I saw this film for the first time a few days ago, it was spectacular. Ok, so it was unbelievable violent and it lived up to the name, Sin City. What surprised me was the fact that the violence almost seemed necessary, I mean the movie would not have been as good if it was not so violent. That being said, it was definitely not necessary to see all the violence, some of it was pretty disgusting.

The movie was co-directed by Frank Miller, of comic book fame and author of the Sin City comic. Ever since I read The Dark Knight Returns, by Miller, I knew he was very very good at telling a story, and at using the visual media to its full extent, and at portraying the meaning and themes of the film. So, looking past my poor, grammar, you can tell that I liked the movie.

(By the way, I'm watching Spider-man 2 right now, I love that movie)

Back to Sin City, I'm not going to go into a review, mainly because I think I ought to watch it again to do it justice. Needless to say, its full of good actors, good directors, and you should see it if you haven't already (Plus the black and white visuals look really good).

Комментариев нет: