пятница, августа 05, 2005

I Return

Hello again everyone,

Well, I'm back from a nice little trip to the beach, and boy do I have some work to do. Its less than 3 weeks before I am off to distant lands and I have not even thought about packing. Not to mention all the other stuff I need to do to get ready. I should also mention the doubts about this whole thing are starting to fly pretty fast around my head. Nervous doesn't really describe it. Its more like I realize that time is short and I now have very little time to do everything I planned to do before I left. You know one year ago, this seemed lifetimes away. So now its like I'm freaking out thinking I need to do this and that and I'm not really accomplishing anything. Oh well, I guess I'll be ready when I leave. Actually my next task will be to prepare my laptop for the journey. Yes, I've decided to bring it with me. I plan to strip it down to the essentials and then fill it with music and pictures. It will basically be a giant electronic storage bin.

Комментариев нет: