среда, июля 13, 2005

The Domino Factor

I have to ask anyone out there who owns a dog a quick question. Do you ever notice your dog going seriously crazy over certain kinds of food. Now I don't mean the dog isn't just hyper and stuff, I mean a 16 year old dog that sleeps a lot gets crazy, like panting and jumping around and constantly looking for this food. Well I think there is some kind of dog mind control in Domino's pizza. When my dog smells this she goes insane, it can't be a coincidence and it can't just be my dog. Now I actually hate Domiono's pizza, I mean I hate it! Its the only thing that delivers around my house and I loath eating it. Any other pizza is better. Of course this is my opinion, and unless you've only eaten Dominos for like 8 years you can't understand. Anyways this is off topic. I need to find out what Dominos is doing to our dogs and why! I imagine that their overall goal is to take over the world, duh. The real question is how! I don't know everything yet, just keep your eyes on Dominos, and if you happen to love their pizza maybe should see a doctor.

Комментариев нет: