четверг, июля 07, 2005

Welcome

Well, welcome to my blog, in case your wondering, no I am not in Russia just yet. I leave on August 25. But! I still have much to talk about till I leave, and even more when I do (assuming I can actually make this blog thing work in Russia) So just a few things before we start. I have found out that blogspot lets you display the time in Russian. You may have already noticed this. I think it fits the theme and should not be that hard to decipher, maybe you'll even learn something. Next, for now the time is US eastern Standard. It will remain as such until I actually get to Russia. What else ... hmm ... oh, well the content of this blog will be basically whatever I want. Right now I would like it to be my thoughts on living in Russia for a year, updates on what I'm doing before I go, and various musings that come to mind. Once I get to Russia I hope to be able to post on my daily life and interesting happenings. (Assuming I can work the internet cafes) As the title suggests, I am Catholic so most of the post will have a Catholic theme (if they have a theme). Finally, obviously Sebastian is not my real name, but he his my confirmation saint (and the best saint ever!) and he's praying for me right now in Heaven. Well, this should be interesting.

Once again, welcome!

Sebastian

Комментариев нет: