пятница, июля 15, 2005

Russian Rock

I don't claim to know that much about Russian music, at least not modern music, well ok actually I don't know much about Russian music at all. But that's all besides the point cause I have looked into some music. During my first year as a Russian Language major my professor had us do a lot of work on the internet. One of the sites we looked at was rbcmp3.com, which is a Russian music and video site. Trust me this is a great site, they let you watch Russian videos and shows and listen to Russian music for free, its great. Not only that but it has all kinds of Russian music and tons of it. I really like it, but I can imagine some of you have some problems not being able to read Cyrillic. Actually the sites not that hard to navigate.

The reason I bring this up is that a I've put some time into searching this site and have found a very good Russian punk band (Ya punk is my kind of music). They're called Naive (NAUB in Cyrillic) I don't really understand most of the words, but I like the way it sounds. I guess the only problem is since I don't know the words I don't really know if they are good and moral or just liberals. But until I find out I don't really care, sometimes ignorance is nice. Anyways, if want to listen to him go here, I like the first song the best, plus you can have some fun looking around the site for Russian music and videos you might like.

Комментариев нет: