четверг, июля 21, 2005

Red Rover Red Rover game of death come over

Some of my friends may be aware of the severe hatred of this game. I hate it, it is the worst game ever. Kids should not be aloud to play this game and everyone who asks me to play should be punished horribly.

Why do I hate this game so much? Emotional trauma you say? Well ya maybe well should can just shut up! Oh ya the game is so fun, little kids form chains out of themselves and then try to break them buy hurling themselves at themselves. REAL fun, oh and it sounds very safe too. Ya you're right it is fun. Actually it gets even more fun when two stupid little girls decide to let go of each other as you are sprinting towards them at full speed preparing to ram them, and the fun continues as you trip over the sidewalk and cut up both your legs so you run home crying, bleeding all over. Fun ... I can still see those girls smiling as they send me to my doom.

luckily I survived, but people are walking the edge every day! A friend and neighbor of mine recently went to the hospital after a "friendly" game of Red Rover. She ending up injuring her back after she collided with another girl, who broke her wrist mind you. Still don't believe this game is deadly. Well the nurse at the emergency room send they get a lot of Red Rover injuries. Yes, it seems that hurling ourselves at each other is in fact dangerous, glad we could clear that up.

I know that I will never play that game again, nor will I let my kids play. If you would, I'll bet you've never been injured playing Red Rover. Actually I've found that the only people who actually share my view of this evil game are the ones who have been in my position.

Комментариев нет: