пятница, июля 29, 2005

Perhaps you've noticed ...

If you're reading this and it is not the your first visit to this blog, than you'll notice the slight change in format. I managed to find the proper code to change in the webpage's template. I have to say that I am much happier with this larger format. I think it makes to blog on the whole more readable. The small text areas for most of this blogger.com templates was annoying me. I didn't like what I thought to be a short post taking about the whole page. Either way, its better now. I just wanted post a quick comment on it.

I also want to say something about the previous post here. I imagine that I may be the only person who finds it funny (like I care, this is my blog!). I do wish I could show you the picture in my head, what I wrote does not really do it justice. Still, you should know to expect more of this kind of humor on here. What kind of humor, well my kind. For reference, I really enjoyed movies like "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" and "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" as well as "Batman, The Movie" (you know the one from the 60's). I don't think they are very good movies, but found all of them to be hilarious. I can't really say the same for anyone I know, except one, but that's pretty much how humor works. Nothing is funny to everyone, but everything is funny to someone. I feel I have a very unique sense of humor.

Everyone has a unique sense of humor. This uniqueness comes from the way people make up their sense of humor. There is a huge catalog of what people find funny, senses of humor are made by people picking and choosing various things from that list and combining them into a sense of humor. So two people can look at one thing and both find it funny and then look at another and only one of them will find it funny. That's just they way it works. The real uniqueness comes from those who have made up their sense of humor with things few people choose from the list. With me, I've definitely put a lot of those rarities in my sense of humor, I find it makes the world a bit more interesting. The good thing about this is senses of humor change, you can always add or subtract from it.

Комментариев нет: