пятница, июля 22, 2005

MineSweeper

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just beaten minesweeper on the 99 mine setting. I completed it in 873 seconds, which merited my place on the leader above the computer time of 999. I have so many people to thanks for this honor oh ... um ok I'd like to thank God, my parents, my bro Alex, my trainer Mickey, the Academy, and of course Booz Allen for hiring me for the summer and hardly giving me any work so I could spend most of my time practicing, I couldn't have done it with out you!

Oh I have to tell you, looking at this huge minefield all uncovered and full of colorful numbers and red flags, I even got a 6, its truly beautiful. Of course this accomplishment just blows away me other high scores for the 10, 43 sec., and 40, 391 sec, difficulties.

You may want to cry, that's ok, let the tears come, its alright, those are tears of joy. Thank you very much to all my fans and supporters out there, I wish I could name them all. Good Luck with your future minesweeping. *cue award music*

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

I'm more of a Windows Pinball guy myself.

Sebastian комментирует...

You know, I've played the pinball in my brodem as well. I had to stop after I came close to throwing the computer against the wall after I came so close to completely one of the space missions, but lost the ball, ah its so annoying that game is!